Views review - Checklist¶
Drupal Views (DViews) that contain lists of entity types such as Node, Taxonomy, User etc.
Notice: a DViews may be a part of a DFeature of an Entity type and not a separate DFeature.
In order to use this checklist on an issue copy the source code into the issue and treat the checklist accordingly.
IMPORTANT: If one or more checkboxes of the list do not apply (eg there is no need for Multilingual Settings) please REMOVE the related checkbox to avoid misunderstand.
A. Basic checklist:
- [ ] Commits are atomic
- [ ] Pull request (or branch) is atomic
- [ ] One Views Display (eg Page, Block etc) per DViews. Exceptions should be reported on commit messages
- [ ] DViews correct machine_name pattern
- [ ] DFeature correct machine_name pattern (if it is a separate DFeature)
- [ ] DViews has a proper Title
- [ ] DViews has not custom CSS classes
- [ ] DViews is using only Entity Display modes (Full, Teaser etc). Exceptions should be reported on commit messages.
- [ ] DViews has a tag same as your (development) nickname
- [ ] DViews has no Menu link through the DViews settings
- [ ] DViews does not use Ajax
- [ ] “No results behavior” is not empty
- [ ] DViews is using User Permissions for Access
- [ ] DViews has been tested (locally or remotely)
- [ ] All the dependencies exist already on D.O. or on the Github profile
- [ ] Multilingual settings have be set (if need to)
- [ ] Domain access (module) have been set (if need to), eg for DViews Blocks
- [ ] Multiple DViews of the same Entity type belong to the same DFeature (eg a Page, a Block and a Feed of node type Article)
B. Extended checklist:
- [ ] DViews has useful Administrative comments
- [ ] DViews contains Tests
- [ ] DFeature has no dependency to itself
- [ ] DFeature configuration files exist in place
- [ ] Additional README.txt with how to information has been added (if needed)